Spring Mix (Spicy Frills)

Our Spring Mix is composed of a variety of leafy greens: 80% Salanova lettuces (4 types), with the other 20% being a combination of Beet Greens and Mustard Frills.

SKU: SPRINGMIX-1 Category:


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

You may also like…