Sale!

Spring Mix

$10.00

  • Our Spring Mix is composed of a variety of leafy greens: 90% Salanova lettuces (4 types), with the other 10% Beet Greens.
  • Sold in 1lb (453g) increments.
  • Available from late June to late early October.
  • You may reserve your Spring Mix from our first batch, which will be available in late June 2021.

50 in stock

SKU: SPRINGMIX Category:

Additional information

Weight .453 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

You may also like…